Flawless Partners Awards
SOMERSET, UK (GMT), Wednesday 3 October 2018
The global lash training and award-winning academy, Flawless Lashes by Loreta, invited its top trainers and distributors from around the world to enjoy the launch of their first ever awards ceremony ‘Flawless Partners Awards’ in a lavish black-tie event.
Hosted by the company’s Director, Loreta Jasilionyte, and her team, a selection of trainers and distributors were invited for a two-night stay at the grand North Cadbury Court in Somerset, UK. The stay consisted of workshops, presentations, wine tasting and networking, leading up to the awards night which was held on Wednesday 3rd October.
In total, thirteen awards given out throughout the evening to celebrate the success of the trainers and distributors. The awards were broken down into the following categories:
- Flawless Mentor of the Year UK: Manami Edwards - London, UK
- Flawless Mentor of the Year International: Themis Karapepera - Greece
- Flawless Dedication Award: Julija Baltulioniene - Reading, UK
- Flawless Samaritan: Inga Kyguoliene- Maidstone, UK
- Flawless Business Partner Award: Renee Gurney - Australia
- Flawless Academy of the Year International: Katrine Carlie - Norway
- Flawless Shooting Star: Gabrielle Michiels - Belgium
- Flawless Superhero: Sahar Ramezani - Norway
- Flawless Paparazzi: Matt Kerfante - Crawley, UK
- Flawless Graphic Design: Marianne Kristiansen Casais - Norway
- Flawless Multitasker- Thewika u-Prachong - Crawley, Flawless HQ
- Flawless Rising Star – Migle Martinkiene - Crawley, Flawless HQ
- Flawless Nerd – Celine Webley - Crawley, Flawless HQ
To round off the evening, Loreta was presented with an award herself, from her team, to thank her for continuing to inspire and motivate them. The award was aptly named the ‘You Can't Better Loreta’ award.
On the awards ceremony, Loreta of Flawless Lashes by Loreta commented: “What a night! I couldn’t be prouder of my team for organising such a seamless event, and my trainers and distributors for all their continuous hard work supporting the brand throughout the year. It was very special to have us all come together for our first ‘Flawless Partners Awards’ and celebrate each other and the talent within the team. Congratulations to all the well-deserving winners. We’re already looking forward to next year’s awards ceremony!”
Loreta is planning to host the Flawless Partners Awards annually.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.