You Will Need:
- A Facebook Account
- Spark AR
- An Editing Software, we’ll be using Adobe Photoshop for this tutorial
- Locate Spark AR’s range of face templates in their ASSET folder and open them in Photoshop
- Choose your face template and use this to layout your design
- When you are happy with your design, remove the face template and export your image as a PNG
- Now in Spark AF, you can choose a reverent template as a guide to work to, then add a MATERIAL to ASSET board and import your PNG file
- Click on the MATERIAL and you will find a drop down tab where you can link your design PNG to the MATERIAL
- This MATERIAL then needs to be linked to the face layer. You can add multiple layers of materials as long as they all link under the face mash layer.
- Once you are happy with your design outcome, you will need to export and save the filter
- A link will appear so you can submit your design to be approved by Instagram. This can take up to 14 days, but our’s was live by the next day
- Share on your Instagram!
Have fun with our new Kim K lash style filter & get making your own. They are a great way to get your lash styles out there and for clients to virtually try them!
Comments will be approved before showing up.