L0 Foundation Eyelash Extension CourseRegular price £450.00 Sale price £315.00 Save £135.00
Foundation (Classic) eyelash course was developed by International Lash Judge and Lash Artist Loreta five years ago to give students the most complete introduction to eyelash extension and provide them with the best tools to start being a Lash Artist. The course, now taught by our amazing trainer Inga, is constantly updated to ensure students receive training on the most recent and innovative eyelash application techniques.
Loreta has dedicated her career to helping students all around the world fulfill their dreams of becoming eyelash technicians experts. She focuses on teaching perfection - not just eyelash application.
Who is Foundation course for?
If you are serious about learning the art of eyelash extensions from a world-renowned expert and her dedicated team of high class masters, this course is for you!
Foundation eyelash course is perfect for beginners or aspiring eyelash technicians, who are looking to receive the most in-depth training and recognised eyelash qualifications to boost their career or hobby to the next level.
Following the training, you will be requested to submit 6 case studies to show that you have retained the training. Your certification will be sent to you once you have successfully submitted those. As any learning experience, you will only get as good as the effort you put in and we will be behind you to help you get the best out of yourself!
|Did you know that our trainings are reviewed and updated at least twice a year? Don't miss out on our latest tips and techniques, come back and take the training again for free! (subject to T&Cs)|
When you join our Foundation course you're investing in more than one day of training. You're joining the Flawless community where you'll receive on-going expert mentoring and discounts to ensure you have everything you need to succeed.
Over the years we've trained thousands of students who have gone on to do amazing things.
7 reasons you must take this course
- You will learn how to build a strong foundation to become not just a Lash Artist but the best Lash Master. The course covers a broad range of subjects starting from essential products, hygiene, health & safety, eyelash application & aftercare, and practice.
- You'll receive continued support from your trainer which means that you'll always be one phone call away from expert guidance from a highly skilled lash artist who cares about your success!
- After course completion, you'll become a member of the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), a highly regarded qualification which will also gain you discount on insurance.
- There is a maximum of 6 students only on a course at one time, to ensure you get the one-on-one tutoring and attention you deserve. You will not find this anywhere else!
- You'll enjoy 15% discount on all flawless products, forever! And also 15% off on all future training courses with us, which will see you through to becoming a Master Lash Artist.
- There's no risk! If you're not fully satisfied with the course you can ask to retake the course for free.
- You'll receive a full eyelash starter kit with products and tools worth £226 to skyrocket your career.
You must bring your own model. This is very important in order for you to make the most of your training.
In the worst-case scenario, if you are unable to bring a model, you will have to practice on a plastic model. In some cases, you might be able to practice on each other but we cannot guarantee this.
Client Case Studies
You must complete 6 client case studies within 3 month of training in our Academy.
IMPORTANT UPDATE Hygiene considerations: owing to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, please make note of the following changes in the way courses will operate:
- You are required to bring your own face mask and asked to wear this throughout the training. If you don’t have one or forget to bring it, these will be available to purchase.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival. If this falls outside of the green zone, you will be asked to leave the premises. If this occurs, you will be booked onto the next available training course at a later date.
- You will be required to source a model for the practical element of the course. You will be responsible for ensuring they also have a face mask with them. On arrival, the model’s temperature will also be taken. Again, if this does not meet the requirement, they will be asked to leave the premises. If you are unable to source a model, you may be able to practice on the other students on the course, or a mannequin head.
- You are required to use the hand sanitiser at reception on arrival at the venue, and wash your hands before entering the academy. You must do the same if you leave the premises during your course lunch break.
- Beverages will be provided in disposable cups, so these can be thrown away after use.
- You will be seated for training in accordance with social distancing rules.
Flawless Lashes Training Academy, Unit 2 Oak Cottage, County Oak Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 7ST, England
Our Contact Details
- T: +44 (0) 1293 541444
- Email: email@example.com