Strip Lash AdhesiveRegular price £2.50
Latex Free Strip Lash Adhesive designed for Strip Lashes only. Our Strip lash adhesive meets EU cosmetic Regulations.
How to use
- Use tweezers to carefully peel lashes from tray.
- To ensure a perfect fit, hold the lash against your own eye with the inner (thin) corner of lash over the point where your lashes thicken. If the lash is longer then your eyelid, cut off the excess at the outside edge.
- Apply thin layer of lash adhesive along the lash band. Wait few seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Do not apply adhesive directly on the eyelid.
- Place the lash band directly on the skin just above your own natural lashes. Apply gentle pressure. Hold the corners of the lash for a few more seconds to secure a fit.
- Do not apply to damaged, inflamed or sensitive skin.
- If you had allergies before from strip lash adhesive, we recommend to do patch test (apply a tiny amount of adhesive on the skin and wait 48 hours, if no symptoms of sensitivity, you can use strip lashes).
- Keep adhesive out of eye. If accidentally it went in to the eye, wash with water.
- Keep away from children.
- Use sparingly.
Note: Please read Instructions, which comes with Adhesive.
- Weight: 1g
- White clear colour- dries clear.
- Once open, use within 3 months.
Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer Aqua; Ammonium laureth sulfate; Ammonium hydroxide; Phenoxyethanol