TERMS OF SALE
These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) govern the users (“you” or “your”) use of the website (“Site”) and your relationship with Flawless Lashes Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 2 Oak Cottage, County Oak Way, Crawley, RH11 7ST (“we”, “our” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please contact us via postal mail or by email at
By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN SELLER & BUYER
- To make a purchase from our website, you must complete the on-line registration form.
- All sales are to the Trade by qualified technicians. By placing an order with us you are confirming that you are not a consumer and for the purposes of sale of goods and that you are in business and purchasing the goods for the purpose of that business and not for personal use. We reserve the right to ask you for proof of professional status.
You warrant that the Personal Information which you provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, and current and complete in all respects and in particular you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree to notify us immediately of any changes to Your Personal Information by contacting customer services team by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGE OF TERMS
We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Site after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Site. If you continue to use the Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All products and product information available on Site are intended for qualified professionals and are for sale on a strictly business to business basis.
- We have the right to ask for proof of professional status, and refuse the order if we believe the person not to be a trade customer. As a business user, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are insured for products that you are using. Products are not intended for sale to members of the general public.
- You should be competent in using the products sold on this Site. We are not be responsible for any injury or damages if unqualified beautician/lash technician are using our products.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description.
- All prices listed on Site are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and us until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email.
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including VAT if applicable).
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- Discount vouchers, codes and offers cannot be used on sale products.
- We accept most major credit and debit cards and PayPal:
- Payment is due to us in full, prior to dispatch of goods.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- If you choose to pay by PayPal, login to your Flawless Lashes account as usual (recommended) and once in checkout, select PayPal. You will then be directed to PayPal where you will login in to your PayPal account and complete the order.
Adhesives carry a risk of personal injury if they are not used and applied properly by appropriately qualified professionals, by which we mean someone who holds a certificate of competence in individual eyelash extension, and is knowledgeable in the use and application of all eyelash extension products, particularly adhesives, and is fully insured.
We will only supply adhesives to professionals and we may require to provide proof of compliance with all relevant standards and requirements and are otherwise suitable to apply the adhesives correctly. Should you fail to provide us with information or if we have any reason to suspect that you are not appropriately qualified and compliant, we reserve the right not to supply you with any adhesive.
You agree to use any adhesive as follows:
- You will first conduct a careful and detailed client consultation in which you will check for any potential contraindications.
- If any contraindications are found or indicated you will provide the material safety data sheet to the client’s GP and obtain sign-off from the GP before proceeding any further with the client consultation or treatment.
- You will carry out a 48 hour patch test prior to any use of adhesive products, in accordance with best industry practice, and only proceed with any treatment following a positive outcome to the patch test.
- You will use adhesives only for closed eye treatments.
- You will never use any adhesives on any client who has or has had any eye condition: laser eye correction, open wounds on the face, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, recent semi-permanent make up or facial surgery, or any condition which would otherwise make them unsuitable for the use of adhesive.
We warrant that:
- Products will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered.
- The product will conform with the manufacturer’s latest instructions as set out on the Site at the time of your order.
- The product is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the latest instructions as set out on the Site or as on the product itself. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the product strictly in accordance with those instructions.
We try very hard to deliver products in excellent condition. However, if you tell us that the product is faulty, you agree to return the product in its current condition to inspect within a reasonable time. In order to provide you with any resolution for a faulty product, we may need your assistance and prompt provision of certain information regarding the product, including:
- Order and tracking numbers as we reasonably require.
- Reasonable information in which it is alleged that the product is damaged or defective.
Digital products and Gift Card
Please note that due to the nature of those products, Digital products and Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any act of God, actions of third parties (including without limitation hackers, suppliers, governments or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, arrests, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, drought, weather conditions, earthquake, natural disaster, accident, mechanical breakdown, third party software, failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, equipment or transportation, regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.