ONLINE TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITION
Upon registration for your online account you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which shall take effect immediately. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, please do not complete your registration.
You must be over the age of 18 to register as an online account user. You will be required to fill out some registration information and will be required to submit your payment details in order to confirm your place on the Course. Payment for your course will be taken through Credit or Debit card, PayPal or Shopify.
Once you have clicked to confirm the booking and payment for the Course has cleared, we will send you a confirmation email to confirm your place on the Course at which point a binding contract between you and us will have been formed.
You must complete the online course no later than 3 months following the date on which we send login details and passwords confirmation for accessing the course. We will not be obligated to commence or continue provision of the online course if you fail to complete the online course within 3 months.
Cancellations / Refund
We are confident that you will be highly satisfied with our online training. Do make sure you read the detailed information before you make your purchase. There NO Refund or Cancellation for online training courses after purchase is completed.
You understand and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Details and agree not to provide them to any other person. You specifically agree that you are responsible for any activities that occur under your account.
Access to the online training portal is controlled by each user having unique account details. These take the form of a username login and password.
You must keep your username and password confidential and must not share them with anyone else. We may disable any account at any time if we believe that you have failed to comply with these conditions of use.
You agree that flawless lashes by Loreta is not responsible for any damages or losses resulting from any breach of security caused by your failure and/or the failure of other persons who obtain access through you to maintain the confidentiality of your Login Details.
You agree to notify Flawless lashes by Loreta immediately if you suspect that your Login Details have been lost or stolen or that an unauthorised person has obtained access to the Service using your Login Details.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the website (including access to the Internet via an Internet Service Provider and any associated costs) and for maintaining your computer system and any other equipment required by you to access the website. Flawless lashes by Loreta makes no warranties regarding the access, speed, timeliness or availability of the Internet or network service.
Warranty and Liability
Flawless lashes by Loreta may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time therefore please check these terms regularly. The latest version of the terms and conditions will govern any future usage by you of the Site.
You must take appropriate steps to ensure that you regularly check for viruses when using the website on any device.
We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations under these Terms and Conditions where such failure or delay results from any causes that is beyond our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to power failure, internet service provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond our control.
Whilst we do our best to ensure that our website is available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason it is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the website or any part of it at any time, without notice, for any reason (including without limitation any breach of these terms and conditions)
Privacy and Cookies
Use of Our Service / site is also governed by Our Cookie and Privacy Policies, available from https://flawlesslashesbyloreta.com.These policies are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by this reference.
Viruses, Malware and Security
We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
By breaching the provisions of clause, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights under the GDPR.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
Flawless lashes by Loreta may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of Our Site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
You acknowledge that the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all course materials shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Flawless lashes by loreta. You agree that you will not copy or permit the photocopying of course materials, nor disclose or permit the disclosure or sell or hire the course materials to third parties, nor use for running your own courses without prior consent confirmed in writing by Flawless lashes by loreta.
You agree not to record (audio or video) a course or any part of a course using any recording device.
This contract is governed in all respects by English Law and the Parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract which cannot be resolved between the Parties, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the London Court of International Arbitration Rules, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall be the UK. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English. The governing law of the contract shall be the substantive law of England.
The parties hereby agree that if any part of these Conditions be found to be unreasonable, invalid or unlawful under any enactment or rule of law pertaining thereto the Arbitrator, Court or other competent Tribunal shall have the power to strike out, over-ride or amend that part and enforce these conditions as if the unreasonable, invalid or unlawful part or parts aforesaid had originally been written in their form as so varied.
Notice is hereby given of the particulars of ownership. Name of Business: Flawless lashes Ltd. Company Registration Number: 09215851. Address within Great Britain at which document may be effectively served in relation to the business is: Unit 2. Oak Cottage, County Oak Way, Crawley. West Sussex. RH11 7ST.
TERMS OF SALE
These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) govern the users (“you” or “your”) use of the website (“Site”) and your relationship with Flawless Lashes Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 2 Oak Cottage, County Oak Way, Crawley, RH11 7ST (“we”, “our” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please contact us via postal mail or by email at
By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN SELLER & BUYER
- To make a purchase from our website, you must complete the on-line registration form.
- All sales are to the Trade by qualified technicians. By placing an order with us you are confirming that you are not a consumer and for the purposes of sale of goods and that you are in business and purchasing the goods for the purpose of that business and not for personal use. We reserve the right to ask you for proof of professional status.
You warrant that the Personal Information which you provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, and current and complete in all respects and in particular you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree to notify us immediately of any changes to Your Personal Information by contacting customer services team by e-mail email@example.com.
CHANGE OF TERMS
We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Site after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Site. If you continue to use the Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All products and product information available on Site are intended for qualified professionals and are for sale on a strictly business to business basis.
- We have the right to ask for proof of professional status, and refuse the order if we believe the person not to be a trade customer. As a business user, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are insured for products that you are using. Products are not intended for sale to members of the general public.
- You should be competent in using the products sold on this Site. We are not be responsible for any injury or damages if unqualified beautician/lash technician are using our products.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description.
- All prices listed on Site are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and us until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email.
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including VAT if applicable).
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- Discount vouchers, codes and offers cannot be used on sale products.
- We accept most major credit and debit cards and PayPal:
- Payment is due to us in full, prior to dispatch of goods.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- If you choose to pay by PayPal, login to your Flawless Lashes account as usual (recommended) and once in checkout, select PayPal. You will then be directed to PayPal where you will login in to your PayPal account and complete the order.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Adhesives carry a risk of personal injury if they are not used and applied properly by appropriately qualified professionals, by which we mean someone who holds a certificate of competence in individual eyelash extension, and is knowledgeable in the use and application of all eyelash extension products, particularly adhesives, and is fully insured.
We will only supply adhesives to professionals and we may require to provide proof of compliance with all relevant standards and requirements and are otherwise suitable to apply the adhesives correctly. Should you fail to provide us with information or if we have any reason to suspect that you are not appropriately qualified and compliant, we reserve the right not to supply you with any adhesive.
You agree to use any adhesive as follows:
- You will first conduct a careful and detailed client consultation in which you will check for any potential contraindications.
- If any contraindications are found or indicated you will provide the material safety data sheet to the client’s GP and obtain sign-off from the GP before proceeding any further with the client consultation or treatment.
- You will carry out a 48 hour patch test prior to any use of adhesive products, in accordance with best industry practice, and only proceed with any treatment following a positive outcome to the patch test.
- You will use adhesives only for closed eye treatments.
- You will never use any adhesives on any client who has or has had any eye condition: laser eye correction, open wounds on the face, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, recent semi-permanent make up or facial surgery, or any condition which would otherwise make them unsuitable for the use of adhesive.
We warrant that:
- Products will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered.
- The product will conform with the manufacturer’s latest instructions as set out on the Site at the time of your order.
- The product is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the latest instructions as set out on the Site or as on the product itself. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the product strictly in accordance with those instructions.
We try very hard to deliver products in excellent condition. However, if you tell us that the product is faulty, you agree to return the product in its current condition to inspect within a reasonable time. In order to provide you with any resolution for a faulty product, we may need your assistance and prompt provision of certain information regarding the product, including:
- Order and tracking numbers as we reasonably require.
- Reasonable information in which it is alleged that the product is damaged or defective.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any act of God, actions of third parties (including without limitation hackers, suppliers, governments or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, arrests, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, drought, weather conditions, earthquake, natural disaster, accident, mechanical breakdown, third party software, failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, equipment or transportation, regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.