Cream Glue Remover is a high quality eyelash extensions product. Thanks to its special chemical formula, this Remover does not damage natural lashes. Cream remover is suitable for all skin types, even for those clients who have sensitive eyes.
Lash extensions glue remover has creamy texture which prevents remover from running into client's eye. We at Flawless Lashes like to call this product risk free lash cream remover.
How to Use
- Place eye pads to secure lower lashes. Make sure that your client's eyes stay closed during the full removal treatment.
- Apply Cream Glue Remover, using a sponge applicator directly onto lash extensions.
- Leave the Remover on for 5 to 10 minutes allowing the cream to penetrate deeply into the adhesive. You will see the extensions starting to release and lift from the natural lash.
- Gently remove lash extensions. If they don't come off, leave the product a bit longer. You can use tweezers to remove the extensions.
- Once all extensions are off, remove all residue of Cream Glue Remover then remove the eye pad. Clean the eyelid with Foam Cleanser and rinse.
- Lashes are ready for a new treatment!
During this procedure, avoid contact with the skin and do not allow for eyelash glue remover to get into the client's eyes.
Once open, use within 8 months.