What is the safest eyelash extension glue remover?
We often receive questions from lash technicians, about which lash glue remover is best. It all depends on lash technicians' preferences. But we at Flawless Lashes By Loreta believe that Cream Eyelash extension Glue remover is safest.
Glue removers come in various forms: liquid, gel, and cream.
With liquid removers, it can very easily run into the client’s eyes. It is also a time-consuming method of removal, as you must constantly re-apply the product for sufficient removal. At 30g, and thanks to its form our cream glue remover is a long-lasting alternative.
With gel removers, there is also the concern that the remover can run into the client’s eyes. Gel eyelash extension removers, also have typically very high fumes.
Cream Glue Eyelash extension remover is a high-quality product designed for safe and convenient eyelash extensions removal. Thanks to its special chemical formula, this remover does not damage natural lashes. Cream Glue remover is suitable for all types of natural lashes, even for those clients who have sensitive eyes.
Lash extensions glue remover has a creamy texture that prevents remover from running into the client's eye. We at Flawless Lashes consider this to be one of the most risk-free eyelash cream removers.
- Weight: 30g
- Once open, use within 8 months.
- For professional use only. Not for self-application.
How to use:
- Place eye pads to secure lower lashes. Make sure that your client's eyes stay closed during the full removal treatment.
- Apply Cream Glue Remover, using a sponge applicator directly onto lash extensions.
- Leave the Remover on for 5 to 10 minutes depending on how much lash adhesive you used. Allow cream to penetrate deeply into the adhesive. You will see the extensions starting to release and lift from the natural lash.
- Gently remove lash extensions. If they don't come off, leave the product a bit longer. You can use tweezers to remove the extensions.
- Once all extensions are off, remove all residue of Cream Glue Remover using dry sponge applicators or micro brushes, then remove the eye pad. Clean the eyelid and natural lashes with Foam Cleanser and rinse very well.
- Lashes are ready for a new treatment!
During this procedure, avoid contact with the skin and do not allow eyelash glue remover to get into the client's eyes.