Very often we receive questions from lash technicians, which lash glue remover is best. It all depends on lash technicians preferences. But we at Flawless Lashes By Loreta believe that Cream Glue remover is safest.
Cream Glue Remover is a high quality product for eyelash extensions removal. Thanks to its special chemical formula, this Remover does not damage natural lashes. Cream remover is suitable for all type of natural lashes, even for those clients who have sensitive eyes.
Lash extensions glue remover has creamy texture which prevents remover from running into client's eye. We at Flawless Lashes like to call this product risk free lash cream remover.
How to Use
- Place eye pads to secure lower lashes. Make sure that your client's eyes stay closed during the full removal treatment.
- Apply Cream Glue Remover, using a sponge applicator directly onto lash extensions.
- Leave the Remover on for 5 to 10 minutes depending on how much lash adhesive you used. Allow cream to penetrate deeply into the adhesive. You will see the extensions starting to release and lift from the natural lash.
- Gently remove lash extensions. If they don't come off, leave the product a bit longer. You can use tweezers to remove the extensions.
- Once all extensions are off, remove all residue of Cream Glue Remover using dry sponge applicators or micro brushes, then remove the eye pad. Clean the eyelid and natural lashes with Foam Cleanser and rinse very well.
- Lashes are ready for a new treatment!
During this procedure, avoid contact with the skin and do not allow eyelash glue remover to get into the client's eyes.
Once open, use within 8 months.