Are you stuck using eyelash adhesives that are too thick, take ages to dry and don’t work well in higher humidity? Or are you using adhesives that are difficult to work with and have too many fumes?
JetSet Pro glue adhesive is an important alternative for clients who react to or have sensitivities to black eyelash glues/adhesives. Clients may have allergies or irritations to the colouring (pigment) in the glue that makes it the colour black. Having a clear glue in your kit, also produces the best results when using coloured eyelashes.
JetSet Pro glue adhesive is perfect, as it’s:
- Low in fumes
- Thinner consistency
- Preferred for advance eyelash artists
JetSet Pro eyelash glue adhesive performs best at:
- Room temperature: 20-22°C
- Room Humidity: 40-70%
- Drying time: 0.5 -1 second
Retention: eyelash retention can be affected when you work in different humidities and temperatures.
- If humidity is at 40% and below and temp 20: glue will dry slow
- If humidity is 40-50 and temp 20-22: the glue will dry quick
- Humidity 50-70 and above, and temp 20-22: glue will dry fast
- Humidity above 70, and 22: dries extremely fast
Do you have eyelash retention issues with quick-drying eyelash glue adhesives?
If you are a newly trained eyelash artist, or your humidity and room temp are high, remember that super quick dry adhesives will dry even quicker than the descriptions state. You need to understand how to control the room temperature, in order to get the best out of the product and the best results.
Use a dehumidifier if the humidity is high, and a humidifier if too low. Always have a hygrometer in the room you are working in, as the environment in the same room can change throughout the day.
If you don’t shake the glue well, it can slow the speed of drying, as the components will not mix well. To help with this, we would recommend using glue pins and fully turning the bottle upside down, and shaking for one minute at a minimum.
If you get bad eyelash retention:
- Check the temperature and humidity levels are suitable for the glue you are using
- Switch to a slower-drying eyelash glue adhesive if the humidity is high
- The preparation of the natural eyelashes before eyelash extension treatment is key:
- Cleansing natural eyelashes with foam cleanser, and rinsing very well
- All residues (foam cleanser and saline solution) need to be thoroughly removed, leaving natural eyelashes dry.
- Using pre-treatment for very oily natural eyelashes
- We recommend disposing of eyelash glue adhesives after one month, if you are a busy eyelash artist. Every single time you open the bottle, you are exposing the product to air and moisture, which affects the performance of the glue over time.
- You need to be aware of the difference that squeezing the glue onto different surfaces may have (ie. glue ring, micropore tape, glue sticker).
- Replace the eyelash drop every 15 - 20 minutes, and more frequently if the room humidity is high. Or when you notice that the glue drop becomes tacky.
- Retention depends on attachment to the natural eyelash, and how much adhesive you pick up.
- Instant Cure is the perfect partner for eyelash extension treatments, increasing retention by up to 30%, and minimising eyelash allergies and sensitivities.
If you don’t store your eyelash adhesive bottle correctly, this may change or affect the performance and retention. We advise that you always store your adhesives at a cool room temperature (19 degrees), and upright in a lash glue container. Never refrigerate your eyelash glue bottle, as the temperature difference can cause condensation inside the bottle.
When doing Russian volume eyelash extensions, you will need to be aware of the amount of glue that you pick up, in relation to the thickness of the lashes. To prevent your volume fans closing, eyelash diameter plays a very big role. If you are using thicker eyelash extensions (0.06- 0.07), you need to pick up slightly more lash glue adhesive. If you are using 0.05 eyelashes and thinner, you will need to pick up less lash glue. If you are still having problems with your volume fans closing, we would recommend volumizer
For more eyelash tips and tricks, visit our YouTube and Instagram.
We are so confident that you’ll love our adhesives that they now have a satisfaction guarantee! So why not give them a try?
Inform us within 2 weeks of receipt if the adhesive doesn't work for you. We will organise a refund for you*. We might ask you to return the adhesive.
*there will be no tolerance of any abuse of this guarantee.