Glue AcceleratorRegular price £15.50
What to do to increase your eyelash glue adhesive speed:
Have you become a speedier lash artist as you have gained more experience? Has the humidity in your room dropped? Are you using a slower-drying lash adhesive (for example, with a client with sensitivities to adhesives?).
This is a brilliant helper in a busy eyelash artist's routine. Glue Accelerator speeds up the curing time of your adhesive without causing shock polymerisation. You must be careful of this when using a nano mister or nebulizer, as when the eyelash adhesive is overly-exposed to moisture, this can encourage a chemical reaction that causes the adhesive to turn white.
- Suitable for classic and volume lashes
- 30ml bottle
- For professional use only
If the humidity of your room drops, you can use Glue Accelerator to complement your usual glue to re-balance the setting time.
We do not recommend to use Glue Accelerator in high humidity or if you already use very fast curing adhesive.
How to get eyelash adhesive to dry faster:
- If humidity is causing the issue, you can use a de-humidifier
- You can apply a few drops of water on eye pads to aid adhesive in drying faster
- Pick up less adhesive than normal
- Or, simply use glue accelerator!
How to use Glue Accelerator:
- Dispense a tiny amount of accelerator onto a glue sticker or other clean surface.
- Dip micro brush applicator into solution. Dab micro brush into the clean paper tissue to get rid of the access, you don't need to wet too much lash extensions.
- Brush micro brush along the bases of extensions on the strip.
- Wait a minute or two.
- Your lash extensions are ready for use.
It is safe to reapply accelerator a few times. If you have noticed that your adhesive bonding time starts to slow down, reapply again.
Ingredients:Aqua Ethyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Fragrance
- Do not swallow. Inhalation might cause headache and nausea.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and skin.
- If direct contact occurs, flush contacted area immediately for 10 min and see the nearest doctor if necessary.
- Keep container tightly closed when it's not in use. Store in cool place.
- Keep away from fire.
- Professional use only for eyelash extensions