Cream Glue RemoverRegular price £18.50 Sale price £15.50 Save £3.00
Flawless Lashes eyelash glue remover comes in a cream format, which makes it incredibly safe and easy to work with. If you’re fed up of struggling with messy gels and liquids that do not stay put, our unique cream formula is the perfect solution - and it works in just 5-10 minutes, giving you time to fit in more clients - and make more money!
|Leave-on time:||Very strong|
|Usage:||Use within 8 months once opened|
Click here to Download MSDS
Because of its cream formulation, our eyelash glue remover does not run like liquid and gel adhesive removers do. It won’t run into your clients’ eyes or onto their skin, making it a very safe choice. And because it stays where you put it, you do not need to keep constantly re-applying product to get it to work.
One little pot can last you a long time, making it excellent value for money. Lash techs tell us they love how fast-acting it is too.
How to use:
- Apply eye pads to secure the lower lashes. Make sure that your client's eyes stay closed during the full removal treatment.
- Apply Cream Glue Remover, using a sponge applicator directly onto lash extensions, focussing on the glued area.
- Leave the Remover on for 5 to 10 minutes depending on how much lash adhesive you used. Allow the cream to penetrate deeply into the adhesive. You will see the extensions starting to release and lift from the natural lash.
- Gently remove the lash extensions using tweezers. If the extensions don't come away easily, leave the product on a bit longer.
- Once all extensions are off, remove all residue of Cream Glue Remover using dry sponge applicators or micro brushes, then remove the eye pads. Clean the eyelid and natural lashes with Foam Cleanser and rinse well.
- Lashes are ready for a new treatment!
During this procedure, avoid contact with the skin and do not allow eyelash glue remover to get into the client's eyes.
For professional use only. Not for self-application.
Avoid contact with the skin and do not allow eyelash glue remover to get into the client's eyes.