Every Lash Artist Goal: a great lash retention with a minimum exposure to adhesive vapours. Glue Instant Cure is all that!!!
Instant Cure is now in a bigger size! Instead of 15ml you will get 30ml at the same price.
- Instantly cures, no more fumes for 24 hours
- Clients eyes considerably less irritated after the treatment
- Increases your eyelash retention by up to 30%
- Adds elasticity to adhesive bonding points making them less likely to break and extension to fall
- Shortens the time needed for infills as more eyelash extensions remain
- Makes Nanomister/Nebulizer obsolete
- Glue Instant Cure gives you an advantage over your competitors, as your treatments take less time and have better retention with less irritation
How to use
- Wait 2 minutes after finishing your lash application to avoid shock polymerisation
- Squeeze one small drop of Glue Instant Cure onto a micro micro brush or disposable glue ring, dip micro brush in to the solution. We advise to dap micro brush on to tissue, so solution doesn't run in to the eyes.
- Wipe over bonding points from the top and then from the bottom (by lifting lashes). You do not need to soak bonding points.
- Wait until dry and brush lashes to fluff them up.
- 3 minutes after Instant Cure has dried, the client can wash their lashes (this is recommended in order to get rid of any vapours that have fallen around the eyes during the treatment). You do not need to use Nanomister/Nebuliser as Glue Instant Cure finalised the treatment for you!
Aqua / Sodium Chloride, Ethyl Methacrylate, CI60725, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool