Lash Lift Rods (With Grooves)Regular price £10.50 Sale price £8.00 Save £2.50
Introducing our revolutionary Lash Lift Rods (with grooves), the secret to achieving stunning lashes that frame your eyes beautifully. Our Lash Lift Rods are made of soft silicone, which makes their attachment using lash lift glue to the eyelid easy and comfortable while lifting the lashes from the root.
Use our Lash Lift Rods with our Lash Lift Glue for better results.
Size: Small, Medium, Large in single pack, Mixed pack of 4 sizes (S, M, L, LL).
How to use
- Gently cleanse the client's eyelashes and remove any traces of makeup or oils. The skin and upper eyelid should be washed too.
- Using lash lift glue, carefully apply the adhesive to the back of the lash lift rod.
- Place the lash lift rod on the eyelid, ensuring it's positioned as close to the lash line as possible. Secure it in place.
- Carefully comb the client's lashes upwards and onto the rod using a lash lift tool or a silicone brush. Grooves are very helpful for lash beginners because each natural lash can fit nicely in the grooves.
- Apply a lash lift solution to the client's lashes, ensuring even coverage. Cover with our brow film warp and let it process for the recommended time.
- After processing, remove the solution and remove lotions with dry sponge applicators or bamboo applicators, use as many as you need so residue is left.
- Apply a lash lift setting solution to lock in the curl. Allow it to process.
- Gently remove the lash lift rod from the eyelid. To remove the lash lift rod from the eyelid, use a wet earbud or bamboo applicator, ensuring no glue is left on the skin.
- Finish by applying a lash and brow lotion 3 to nourish and hydrate the lashes.
Is it safe to clean these rods?
This is crucial information for artists, especially when it comes to soft silicone shields with grooves. It's practically impossible to effectively clean or disinfect them, as the soft silicone can absorb disinfectant, which may later irritate other clients. The best practice is to use a new pair for each client.