Pre-Treatment Lash PrimerRegular price £18.89 Sale price £14.89 Save £4.00
Flawless Pre-Treatment Lash Primer is the perfect product when a cleanser isn’t enough to remove excess oils. We wouldn’t do our makeup without cleansing and priming first - especially if we have oily skin - and the same applies to eyelashes.
While some lash primers have a high alcohol content, with less than 20% alcohol our innovative new Lash Primer won’t dehydrate or irritate the lashes, and brings the natural lash to the optimal pH level for lash adhesive to bond effectively.
This product is ideal for you if:
- Your client’s lashes are still oily even after cleansing - for example if the natural lashes look glossy, or if the extensions slide from the natural lash
- You need a fast lash glue bond
- You want optimum lash retention
- Less than 20% alcohol
- Removes excess sebum on eyelashes
- For use before eyelash extension treatments
- Not suitable for use on dryer lashes (pH level 8+)
- FDA and EU cosmetic approved
- Made in EU
How to use Pre-Treatment Lash Primer:
- Start with clean lashes - Before applying Pre-Treatment Lash Primer, wash all traces of dirt and make-up from the lashes using Eyelash Foam Cleanser. Unless the client has dry skin we recommend you wash the skin around the eye area too.
- Apply lash primer - Using our Mini Micro Brushes, dip a micro brush into the primer ensuring the brush is not too wet with product. Apply primer in sections, working across the lash line. Don’t be tempted to try and do all the lashes in one go as the primer can evaporate before you have finished the job.
- Allow to dry - Once the lashes are dry, you’re ready to start the eyelash extension treatment.
Remember: Only use Pre-Treatment Lash Primer before eyelash extension applications or infills. Avoid taking too much product onto your micro brush - if the brush is very wet the primer can drip and run into the eyes. Also, make sure your clients keep their eyes neatly closed throughout the treatment.Ingredients: Water, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Allantoin, Methylparaben, CI 42090, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Copper Peptide -1