Fame Lash AdhesiveRegular price £30.50 Sale price £15.25 Save £15.25
NOTICE: Label is in gold , formula same!
Our developed Fame eyelash extension glue is specifically for lower humidity/dry climates - and it’s loved by UK lash artists working during winter when the heating is on!
|Lash artist experience:||Master/Advanced|
|Packaging:||Sealed foil pouch|
Click here to download MSDS
If you are struggling with poor retention, it could well be that the conditions of your room are affecting the drying speed of your glue so that it no longer suits your lashing speed. Monitor the conditions of your room, and choose a lash glue designed for it.
If your room is quite warm and dry, Fame will dry in 0.5-1 seconds, making it a great choice for experienced lash artists who don’t want to be waiting around for their glue to dry - but don’t want it to dry in the blink of an eye either!
Drying speed guide
|10-30%||20-22°||Medium fast / 0.5-1s|
|40-50%||20-22°||Fast (0.5 seconds)|
|50+||20-22°||Extremely fast - picking up a little more glue can help slow the drying time|
Lash glue tips
Remember, exposure to moisture makes lash glue dry more quickly. High humidity means there is more moisture in the air, so the higher the humidity, the faster the glue will dry. And of course, if you apply lashes where the glue has already started to dry before they’re in position, you’ll have bad retention - and unhappy clients! Here’s how to get it right:
- Use a hygrometer - monitor the humidity and temperature of the room throughout the day
- Pick the right glue - choose your adhesive to suit the room conditions and your working speed
- Control the humidity - use a dehumidifier if the humidity is high, and a humidifier if too low
- Shake the glue bottle thoroughly before use - shake for one minute using a glue pin with the bottle turned upside down
- Replace your adhesives regularly - replace them every month if you are a busy lash artist. Every time you open the bottle, you expose the product to air and moisture, which affects the performance of the glue over time.
- Get to know your glue surfaces - what you drop your glue onto can make a difference as some are more absorbent than others (ie. glue ring, micropore tape, glue sticker).
- Replace the glue drop frequently - every 15 - 20 minutes or whenever it becomes tacky. The higher the humidity the more frequently you’ll have to change it.
- Don’t squeeze the glue out - squeezing the bottle pulls more air inside. Let gravity do its thing instead.
- Try Instant Cure - this improves retention by up to 30% and minimise allergies and sensitivities
- Vary the glue amount by lash thickness when doing Russian volume eyelash extensions - thinner lashes need less glue. If you use too much, your fans may close - Volumiser can help keep your fans open.
How to store
If you don’t store your eyelash adhesive bottle correctly, performance and retention can be negatively affected.
- Once opened, store in a cool, dry room (19 degrees is ideal)
- Never refrigerate as condensation can form inside the bottle
- Keep glue bottle tightly closed and in an upright position
- Wipe nozzle after each use with a lint-free wipe
- Store in original foil pouch or in an airtight lash glue container
- Shelf life is 8 - 12 weeks from opening the bottle
- Dispose of adhesive after 4 weeks of opening (based on styling 4-6 clients per day)
- Unopened adhesive can be kept for 6 months from the manufacture date
- See bottom of bottle for manufacture and expiry dates