Chameleon Lash AdhesiveRegular price £30.50
Chameleon Lash Adhesive is created with highly experienced lash extension professionals in mind - it’s our thinnest and most rapid drying glue, best suited to humidity levels of 60% and above.
At Flawless we create exclusive products for lash artists at every stage in their career, from very beginners to the most advanced lash masters - and this one’s for the latter.
|Lash artist experience:||Advanced|
|Packaging:||Sealed foil pouch|
Chameleon is for the superstars of the lash world - advanced lash artists who work fast and want a lash glue that can keep up! So if you’re feeling frustrated that your eyelash extension glue adhesive is taking a long time to dry, this could be the glue for you.
With experience, you can adjust the amount of glue you pick up to tailor the drying speed of each lash / fan on the fly. Picking up more glue will give you slightly more drying time to play with.
Still got lots of slower-drying glue to use up? Team it with our Accelerator to speed the process up. Accelerator is ideal to have on hand if you’re using Chameleon and your humidity drops as it will speed the drying time right back up again.
Drying speed guide
Lash glue tips
Remember, exposure to moisture makes lash glue dry more quickly. High humidity means there is more moisture in the air, so the higher the humidity, the faster the glue will dry. And of course, if you apply lashes where the glue has already started to dry before they’re in position, you’ll have bad retention - and unhappy clients! Here’s how to get it right:
- Use a hygrometer - monitor the humidity and temperature of the room throughout the day
- Pick the right glue - choose your adhesive to suit the room conditions and your working speed
- Control the humidity - use a dehumidifier if the humidity is high, and a humidifier if too low
- Shake the glue bottle thoroughly before use - shake for one minute using a glue pin with the bottle turned upside down
- Replace your adhesives regularly - replace them every month if you are a busy lash artist. Every time you open the bottle, you expose the product to air and moisture, which affects the performance of the glue over time.
- Get to know your glue surfaces - what you drop your glue onto can make a difference as some are more absorbent than others (ie. glue ring, micropore tape, glue sticker).
- Replace the glue drop frequently - every 15 - 20 minutes or whenever it becomes tacky. The higher the humidity the more frequently you’ll have to change it.
- Don’t squeeze the glue out - squeezing the bottle pulls more air inside. Let gravity do its thing instead.
- Try Instant Cure - this improves retention by up to 30% and minimise allergies and sensitivities
- Vary the glue amount by lash thickness when doing Russian volume eyelash extensions - thinner lashes need less glue. If you use too much, your fans may close - Volumiser can help keep your fans open.
How to store
If you don’t store your eyelash adhesive bottle correctly, performance and retention can be negatively affected.
- Once opened, store in a cool, dry room (19 degrees is ideal)
- Never refrigerate as condensation can form inside the bottle
- Keep glue bottle tightly closed and in an upright position
- Wipe nozzle after each use with a lint-free wipe
- Store in original foil pouch with silica bag, or in an airtight lash glue container
- Shelf life is 8 - 12 weeks from opening the bottle
- Dispose of adhesive after 4 weeks of opening (based on styling 4-6 clients per day)
- Unopened adhesive can be kept for 6 months from the manufacture date
- See bottom of bottle for manufacture and expiry dates